Monday, July 19, 2010

Home

       I realize how precious time is after working non-stop for about 7 days...it's hard saying good-bye to my kids every single day especially after they were gone for a month visiting with their grandparents down in VA. I treasure every minute with my precious little ones, and they bring me so much joy. Just this morning, I took them to get their teeth cleaned, and it was JW's first time at the dentist. He was a bit skeptical at first. He has this look as he looks at something he is unsure of...those big brown eyes with long lashes blink and he studies the person up and down. He especially wasn't too sure of the chair especially when the dentist was reclining him back...he kept his head up and wouldn't relax. She is a super dentist especially with kids. She showed him all of the instruments, and he held out his hand and asked her to spray him with the sprayer. It was too funny! My little man is growing up so fast! I didn't even have to go back with Charity this time! She was all brave! The dentist told me that she talked non-stop! I, on the other hand, don't care for the dentist at all; I like her as a person and she is great but I just don't like the sound of drills or the feel of the toothbrush as she cleans my teeth. I just don't like the dentist at all! I most definitely don't tell my kids that though.
        I'm so happy to be home today! I love just spending every single minute with my kids. My job makes me more aware of just how important family is to me. Home, is definately where the HEART is....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that's how we'll feel when we get to heaven! Home!