Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wait on the Lord

Sometimes we have been praying for something for a long time, and we tend to think that it will be anwered in the moment. In reality, sometimes, it will take longer than anticipated. There is a prayer I would love to be answered at this very instant, but I know in my heart it may not even be answered this year. Sometimes, my heart is heavy, but I am reminded of the verse, "But they that wait on the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint." (Isaiah 40:31) So, yet again, I return to my continual prayer on this subject and simply wait on the Lord. That's all I can do at this point.Thank you, Jesus!

1 comment:

T said...

so true. Thanks for the reminder.