Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Biggest Loser

    I thought I would give an update on my weight-loss journey. I have come a long way, but I couldn't have done it without the help of my Father, Jesus. I have struggled for years with my weight, but it became worse once I had both of my children. Then my gall-bladder slowed my whole system down. Now that it is removed, everything is recovering and starting to work properly. To date, I have lost 44 pounds. I cannot give myself the credit, for I could never have come this far without my God, my husband, my parents and my friend, Tanya. All of this support has given me the strength to continue; that and the fact that I was really sick for 10 months and knew that my way of living had to change. I still am working on this every single day of my life. I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I not only feel better about myself, I feel better, period. I am not on a diet; I have changed my way of eating, totally changed. People may make fun of me for eating veggie burgers or they may try to get me to eat things that are not good for me, but I continue to stay strong in my resolve. In the end, I am THE BIGGEST LOSER...I am strong, and I will continue to fight and I will win.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

What an accomplishment!!! I pray for you daily and I will add this to my list!!!!!