Wednesday, September 12, 2012

10,000 Reasons to Worship

       Each day is new, bringing fresh beginnings...
     The sun comes up, adorning new life...
   I have air to breathe and legs to walk...
You died for only me.
       You, alone, bring me true peace...
     I bow in Your presence, lifting my hands,
   I walk in newness of life, renewed by Your strength...
I lift my eyes to the mountains, reading your gift to Earth.
       Your love is ever present in everything I see and touch,
     You majesty adorns the fields and the valleys...
   Your grace is new every morning, exceeding all else,
And your goodness endures forever.
       10,000 reasons to worship only You...
     You have never failed me and never will...
   You have a peace that passes all understanding,
And a loyalty beyond what any man can give.
       The sands of the sea could never contain these,
     Nor the oceans be truly full to show it...
   I lift my voice to the Heavens, arraying the evening sky,
My heart is full and my cup truly runneth over.
       Your heart is forever filled with kindness...
     Your grace is made perfect in all my weakness...
   You forgive when my strength fails me over and over...
Still I'll continue to fall to my knees and worship only YOU.

No comments: